Recipe by susie cooks
I love this salad. It is so fresh tasting. Also, this has a makes a beautiful presentation. From Dazzling Delightful Delicious.
Top Review by Chabear01
Made this for Fall 09 PAC. Thought this was wonderful light and lemony salad to eat with any heavy meal, and great use of zucchini overload from the garden. Thank You for great recipe Susie.
- 453.59 g green zucchini
- 453.59 g yellow zucchini
- 73.94 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small lemon, juice of
- 9.85 ml lemon zest
- 226.79 g baby arugula leaves
- 113.39 g shaved parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim ends of zucchini and slice diagonally into wafer-thin rounds. Place in bowl.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice and zest and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over zucchini and leave for 5 minutes.
- Pile arugula onto serving plates, then top with zucchini.
- Top with the shaved parmesan.