1/1 Photo of Zucchini Carpaccio
susie cooks's Note:
I love this salad. It is so fresh tasting. Also, this has a makes a beautiful presentation. From Dazzling Delightful Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim ends of zucchini and slice diagonally into wafer-thin rounds. Place in bowl.
- 2Combine the olive oil, lemon juice and zest and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Pour mixture over zucchini and leave for 5 minutes.
- 4Pile arugula onto serving plates, then top with zucchini.
- 5Top with the shaved parmesan.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Carpaccio
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.2
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 472.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 15.1 g