I love this salad. It is so fresh tasting. Also, this has a makes a beautiful presentation. From Dazzling Delightful Delicious.
- Trim ends of zucchini and slice diagonally into wafer-thin rounds. Place in bowl.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice and zest and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over zucchini and leave for 5 minutes.
- Pile arugula onto serving plates, then top with zucchini.
- Top with the shaved parmesan.
Made this for Fall 09 PAC. Thought this was wonderful light and lemony salad to eat with any heavy meal, and great use of zucchini overload from the garden. Thank You for great recipe Susie.
This is great especially since I was in a hurry, didn't care what it looked like and just threw everything together. Looked amazingly pretty. Tasted excellent too. Great for homegrown or organic ingredients.
This is really good--we loved it! Thanks for posting!!