1/1 Photo of Zucchini Cakes With Mushroom Ragout
Our family loves zucchini, and we tried this recipe last night. It made a delicious and hearty side dish we all enjoyed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat 12 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2In mixing bowl combine zucchini, muffin mix, cheese, milk, egg, and cayenne pepper; spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 11-14 minutes or until golden.
- 3Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook 4-5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper. Place roasted peppers in blender. Cover; blend until nearly smooth.
- 4Arrange 3 zucchini cakes on each plate with some of the mushroom and pepper sauce.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Cakes With Mushroom Ragout
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.8
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 1224.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 11.2 g