- 3 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shredded zucchini in colander.
- Squeeze as much liquid out as possible.
- Sprinkle zucchini with salt.
- Set aside in large bowl.
- Saute onion in butter, drain and add to zucchini.
- In seperate bowl mix eggs, flour and pepper.
- Add wet mixture to zucchini, stir well.
- Drop mixture into rounded teaspoons, into well oiled frying pan, flatten slightly, cook 4 minutes on each side.