Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a great recipe for 2 people! Easy to throw together and easy to make. I got the idea when I was making potato pancakes.
- 354.88 ml shredded zucchini
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 29.58 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 0.25 ml salt and pepper
- 14.79 ml cooking oil
- In a bowl combine zucchini, egg, Bisquick, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat; drop mix by 1/4 cupfuls and flatten.
- Fry until golden brown, turn and cook on other side.
Delicious ! A wonderful recipe,thanks for sharing.This is a+a+a+a+a+