Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are really good. They taste a lot like crab cakes. Just be sure you don’t over do it on the Old Bay seasoning.
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, combine zucchini, bread crumbs, egg, mayo, mustard and Old Bay seasoning.
- Mix well and form into patties.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn patties over and bake for 20 more minutes or until golden brown.
I admit I was skeptical at first. I LOVE them! Excellent side dish for the salmon that I served. I made my own bread crumbs by processing some high-fiber bread and tossing in some Italian Season.
Loved them! They turned out perfect and I make extra to throw in the freezer to grab for lunch to take to work. Easy to make and didn't take that long!
I make these every summer now! They are great baked or grilled. They are quick, and you can make a bunch for later because they refrigerate beautifully. Some may have to be careful about too much Old Bay, but I'm from Maryland, so it's hard for me to over do it. ;)