Recipe by dicentra
These are really good. They taste a lot like crab cakes. Just be sure you don’t over do it on the Old Bay seasoning.
Top Review by Fronie
I admit I was skeptical at first. I LOVE them! Excellent side dish for the salmon that I served. I made my own bread crumbs by processing some high-fiber bread and tossing in some Italian Season.
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, combine zucchini, bread crumbs, egg, mayo, mustard and Old Bay seasoning.
- Mix well and form into patties.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn patties over and bake for 20 more minutes or until golden brown.