Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Top this with cream cheese frosting for a special treat.
Make and share this Zucchini Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Combine oil and eggs with vanilla; add to dry ingredients, mix well.
- Add zucchini, stir until combined well.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Place in greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Bake at 350* for 40 minutes, or until pick comes out clean.
Great taste, but I thought it was a little too moist, almost soggy. Seems to have a lesser amount of flour than some other recipes. I did replace some oil for applesauce, but I do that in all zucchini recipes and always have great results.
Great cake!My husband and kids loved it.They hate zuchinni but ate the whole pan of cake.I also put a cream cheese frosting on it.The cake is great hot or cold!Real moist and delicious!!
Very good - mist. made recipe exactly as written.