Recipe by chefhalo
This recipe from west of Turkey, very light and healthy food. Also you can have for breakfast.
- 3 -4 medium zucchini, peeled, grated and squeezed
- 3 sliced scallions
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 bunch chopped parsley
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄2 cup corn oil
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- black pepper
- sesame seeds, to sprinkle on the top
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big bowl add squeezed zucchinis, chopped scallions, parsley and feta cheese, stir to mix.
- Add eggs, oil and last flour, salt, pepper and baking powder.
- Stir until becomes a thick batter.
- Grease and flour 9X13 inch baking pan and pour the batter.
- Smooth the surface with spatula.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and black seeds.
- Bake at 400F (200C) oven until golden brown.
- Cut in to squares, serve warm or cold.