Recipe by Izzy Knight
Yum. one of the top burgers I've ever made. Get grilling!
Top Review by yamakarasu
These burgers were delicious but I think a must would be to remove the excess moisture from the zucchinis before mixing because our patties would not hold together when cooking. It was a mess, but a delicious one so it was well worth it :) Thanks!
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 2 medium zucchini, coarsely grated
- 118.29 ml finely chopped onion
- 9.85 ml dill weed
- 9.85 ml dry mustard
- 1-2 jalapeno, minced (for extra spunk, add a splash of jalapeno juice)
- salt & pepper
- 4 slice cheese, of choice (optional)
- 4 large hamburger buns
Garnishes of choice
- bell pepper (etc.)