1/1 Photo of Zucchini Brownies
It is easy to sneak in healthier ingredients because the chocolate covers it up! Options: use half splenda half sugar, add 1/2 c chopped nuts, use all purpose flour. After cooled, top with "Chocolate Frosting for Zucchini Brownies", also on Food.com. I personally like them fine without the frosting, but they are good with it as well. Personal choice. http://www.food.com/recipe/chocolate-frosting-for-zucchini-brownies-461602
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 9x13 baking pan (I use glass and just spray Pam).
- 3In a large bowl, mix together the oil, sugar, and vanilla until well blended.
- 4Add eggs and mix until blended.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- 6Stir into the sugar mixture.
- 7Fold in zucchini (& nuts if you wish; I pureed zucchini so it was undetectable, but just shredded is fine, it blends in for the most part).
- 8Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- 9Bake for 25-30 minutes in preheated oven, or until brownies spring back when gently touched.
- 10Cool & frost, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (761 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2086.9
- Calories from Fat 1180
- Total Fat 131.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 4389.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 207.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 42.4 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 55.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: