Recipe by Miss_Elaine
This recipe was an experiement that pleasantly surprised me! I was simply trying to feed my chocolate monster quickly, while maintaining a bit of my healthy eating habits.
Top Review by jjx5nc
I had a garden of abundant zucchini and brownie mix that was 12 months past the stamped date, and this recipe was perfect. The zucchini and additional ingredients actually make a brownie mix taste much better. I used about 2 cups of grated zucchini, but squeezed some of the water out of it with paper towels. Delicious.
- 3 eggs (or egg substitute)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini, shredded (about 1 small)
- 1 (19 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped (optional)