Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe was featured in an email this morning from the www.sparkrecipes.com website: "Although chocolate and zucchini may sound like an odd combination, these are scrumptious! A whole-grain and veggie treat!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix.
- Gently stir in the grated zucchini.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan, and bake for 25-30 minutes, testing with a toothpick.
- Remove from oven and let cool before cutting into 24 squares.