This recipe was featured in an email this morning from the www.sparkrecipes.com website: "Although chocolate and zucchini may sound like an odd combination, these are scrumptious! A whole-grain and veggie treat!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- 3Add the wet ingredients and mix.
- 4Gently stir in the grated zucchini.
- 5Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan, and bake for 25-30 minutes, testing with a toothpick.
- 6Remove from oven and let cool before cutting into 24 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 113.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g