Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I get raves everytime I make this. Huge hit at work (I get requests) and at the church bake sale.
Make and share this Zucchini Bread York St. House, Lambertville, Nj recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix vanilla extract with eggs; beat and whisk until well blended.
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon, flour, oil and zucchini to egg mixture and blend well in mixer.
- Add sugar, baking soda, salt and baking powder; blend well.
- Place mixture in 2 prepared 9-inch loaf pans and bake 1 hour until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Bake muffins for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Makes: 2 loaves, 24 regular muffins or 12 large muffins.