Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple, easy, never has "flopped".
Make and share this Zucchini Bread With Raisins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease bottoms of 2 loaf pans with shortening.
- Using a mixer, combine zucchini, sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in rest of ingredients.
- Pour into 2 pans.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or til toothpicks inserted into centers come out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pans.
- Loosen sides with knife before removing loaves from the pans.
- Cool completely before wrapping tightly with plastic wrap/.
- *keeps 4 days at room temperature and 10 days in fridge.