1/1 Photo of Zucchini Bread With Golden Raisins
1 hr 25 mins
Munchkin Mama's Note:
A great zucchini bread that makes two loaves, one to eat and one to share or freeze for later. This is from a Del Monte cookbook originally, but I have tweaked it through the years. Everyone who tries it loves it, even the kiddos- enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grate zucchini- set aside.
- 3Cream sugar and oil together. Add eggs, zucchini and vanilla, mixing well.
- 4Sift together flour, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add raisins and nuts.
- 5Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well (but dont overmix).
- 6Pour into two greased and floured 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
- 7Bake for 1 hour or until tests done.
- 8Let stand 10 minutes before turning out onto wire racks to cool.
- 9To freeze: Let bread cool completely. Wrap tightly with multiple layers of plastic wrap. Freeze. When ready to eat, take out of the freezer and remove plastic wrap. Thaw on counter and enjoy- tastes like you just got it out of the oven!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Bread With Golden Raisins
Serving Size: 1 (1736 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2807.7
- Calories from Fat 1071
- Total Fat 119.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 317.2 mg
- Sodium 2111.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 411.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 247.9 g
- Protein 33.6 g