Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Moist, delicious classic zucchini bread. The brown sugar topping makes it special and different. I get tons of compliments on this bread.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Combine eggs, oil, sugar, zucchini and vanilla, mix well.
- Mix the 3 c flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder together.
- Add dry ingredients to the zucchini mixture, and blend well.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Mix brown sugar and 1/2 c flour.
- Cut in 1/4 C butter until entire mixture is crumbly and combined.
- Sprinkle top of batter with crumbs.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.