- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
- 354.88 ml freshly shredded zucchini
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 354.88 ml gluten-free flour, mix
- 4.92 ml xanthan gum for each cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred the zucchini and chop walnuts and set aside.
- Us a mixer to beat the eggs and add the sugar, oil and vanilla. Add the baking soda, cinnamon, salt and baking powder. Slowly pour in the flour and xanthan gum until well mixed. By hand, mix in the zucchini and walnuts. Pour in greased and floured loaf pan and bake at 350 for 75 minutes. Let cool.