Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A tasty bread made with splenda and a touch of oil and unsweetened applesauce for a moist cake.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups Splenda granular
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly spray an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- Beat eggs and SPLENDA® Granulated on medium speed with an electric mixer for 5 minutes. Add oil, applesauce and vanilla; beat at medium speed 1 minute or until blended. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until blended. Stir in zucchini and walnuts. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
- Canadian Living Cooks.
who eats a whole loaf? could you publish the nutritional facts based on a normal serving slice?