1/1 Photo of Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickles
Sue Lau's Note:
A great way to use up the zucchini that takes over your garden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thinly slice the zucchini and onions.
- 2Mix together the vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seed, and turmeric in a large pot; bring to a boil.
- 3Cook for 5 minutes, then add zucchini and onions and return to a boil.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Pack mixture into sterilized pint jars, leaving 1/2" headspace.
- 6Adjust caps.
- 7Process in a water bath canner for 10 minutes.
- 8When cool, check jars for proper seal; refrigerate any that do not seal promptly.
- 9Store others in a cool, dry place; pickles taste best after aging several weeks.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (4359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1191.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 108.8 g
- Protein 4.1 g