Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I feel this is one of the best Zucchini Bread Recipes I have ever made. I like my zucchini bread moist and this was moist.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini (leave the skin on for color)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray 2 loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat eggs until light and frothy.
- Mix in oil and sugar beat some more.
- Stir in zucchini and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, soda, baking powder, salt and nuts; stir into the egg mixture.
- Divide batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 60 minutes, or until done.
This was truly the best zucchini bread I've ever tasted. Thanks.
This is a GREAT recipe! After making it, my son wanted me to make zucchini bread muffins instead of cupcakes to take to school for his birthday. I have also used this base recipe and substituted banana or apple. All have turned out FABULOUS! Thanks for sharing this!
This is the best Zucchini Bread recipe I ever tried, It was very easy.The only thing I did to modify it was to add 1 more tsp. of cinnamon and used 1/2 cup more zucchini. I have had so many request for the recipe. Thank you so much for posting it. I also made it with 1/2 can, drained cubed pineapple (cut the pieces in 3 and squeeze the juice gently out of the pieces) had to cook that batch a little longer. Came out excellent!!! Moist and delicious!