Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Get rid of that zucchini!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, finely grated
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Grease two loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until frothy and light. Whisk in oil and sugar and beat well. Mix in zucchini, vanilla and zest.
- In another bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and fold together until just incorporated. Do not over beat!
- Split batter between greased loaf pans and bake 40 to 60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, with only a few crumbs.
- Cool for 10 minutes and remove bread from pans. Let cool on wire racks.