Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a dark, rich bread with lots of cinnamon flavor!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini (skin on)
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix with electric mixer until well blended.
- Can be put into 2 loaf pans or 1 Bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour for the loaf pans and 1 hour 25 minute.
- for the Bundt pan.
This recipe is wonderful! Very tasty and moist. I doubled the recipe and had 2 reg. size loaves and 7 small ones. I cooked the small ones 42 mins. Very Good!!
Great recipe! I loved it, especially with the brown sugar, which, I believe takes it to a whole new level. I added a bit more zucchini then suggested, and it came out perfectly. :) (3 cups) Very moist, and very good with the brown sugar. Thanks for posting!
I loved the dark color of this bread,so I thought I had better try it.And the people I work with were glad I did.It is wonderful and very moist.I did add about 1/8 C molasses to give it a mellow flavor.I also used 1C whole wheat flour and 1C white flour. Delish!!!! thanx for sharing!!!!