Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This got a great rating by Mr. Picky Eater so I'm posting it here. I used some defrosted shredded zucchini from last years garden that worked perfectly. From Heritage Park Inn of San Diego.
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups grated drained zucchini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans or 1 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350.Whisk dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients together and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Divide batter between two greased loaf pans (I used a 9x5 and 8x4). Bake 1 hour.
- Let cool 10 minutes and remove from pans.