1 hr 15 mins
Chef #864485's Note:
This recipe came from my Grandma and it the absolute best Zucchini Bread ever!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1peel and grate zucchini. you should have 2 full packed cups.
- 2preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 3in a bowl beat the eggs until foamy.
- 4add the oil, sugar, zucchini, and vanilla. mix together.
- 5sift in the flour then add in the salt, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, and chopped walnuts (nuts should be chopped fine or the loaf will be too hard to slice).
- 6bake in a bread dish for one hour (makes 2 loaves). you could make them as muffins and bake them for a shorter amount of time.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.5
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 244.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g