Recipe by jguitar7777777
This recipe came from my Grandma and it the absolute best Zucchini Bread ever!
Top Review by Frau Noeding
This bread is excellent! I only made two changes. I used 1 cup of whole wheat flour and 1 cup of white flour instead of 2 cups white. I also added mini chocolate chips instead of the nuts. It was a hit with my husband. Very deliscious! Thanks for the great recipe.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups zucchini
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- peel and grate zucchini. you should have 2 full packed cups.
- preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- in a bowl beat the eggs until foamy.
- add the oil, sugar, zucchini, and vanilla. mix together.
- sift in the flour then add in the salt, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, and chopped walnuts (nuts should be chopped fine or the loaf will be too hard to slice).
- bake in a bread dish for one hour (makes 2 loaves). you could make them as muffins and bake them for a shorter amount of time.