- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups minced zucchini (peeled, raw)
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and zucchini; Mix.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour until inserted knife comes out clean.
- TIP: chocolate chips, raisins, other types of nuts can be added.