Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from a family friend.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (optional)
- 2 -3 tablespoons cocoa (optional)
- Mix eggs, oil, sugar, zuchini, and vanilla.
- Add flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour into 2 loaf pans and bake at 325 for 1 hour.
My family and I really enjoyed this recipe. I squeezed the extra liquid out of the zucchini before adding it to the batter and I used 1 tsp of baking powder instead of 1/2 tsp. We did use the cinnamon and cocoa for our batch and I added 1/2 cup walnuts because I like them. The bread was moist and not overly sweet. Will be making this again real soon. My boys wanted it for breakfast the next morning too ! Thanks for a great recipe.