Recipe by Tendoy5
A wonderful use of your zucchini from your over abundant garden. It never fails...My zucchini plants always produce more than any other plant.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup salad oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together - flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, zucchini, raisins.
- In another bowl, beat eggs and oil.
- Pour over dry mixture and stir.
- Pout into greased loaf pan and back at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Cool ten minutes, remove from pan and cool on rack.