Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's Garlic Basil Seasoning Mix. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon homemade gourmet garlic basil seasoning
- 4 medium zucchini, washed and halved lengthwise
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a small bowl combine blue cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and seasoning; stir until well blended; set aside.
- Use a melon ball tool or spoon to scoop seeds out of the center of the zucchinis to form a hollow area for filling.
- Fill each zucchini half with cheese mixture and place in a greased 13"x9"x2" baking dish. Top with tomato and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes or until zucchini are soft and cheeses are melted. Serve as a side dish or sliced in smaller pieces as appetizers.