Zucchini, Black Bean, and Corn Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare enchilada sauce: Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in broth, chili powder, honey, cumin, salt, and crushed tomatoes. Reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
- While sauce is simmering, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 cups zucchini and corn; saute for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat, and stir in beans.
- Spread 1 cup enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 13X9-inch baking dish. Spoon about 1/2 cup zucchini mixture (and any grilled chicken you may want to add) down center of 1 tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese, and roll up. Place seam-side down in baking dish. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, zucchini mixture, and cheese. Spread remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- Cover with foil; bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover; top with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.