Recipe by KyJo
I don't remember where this recipe came from, but we've enjoyed it for years. I like to let the cheese get golden brown on top. Can be used as a side dish or appetizer. (cooking time may vary).
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick
- 2 ounces margarine
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded or sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven broiler or toaster oven broiler.
- Arrange zucchini slices on cookie sheet.
- Spread each with a little soft margarine.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, to taste.
- Top with shredded or sliced mozzarella.
- Place in broiler and broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.