Prep 7 mins
Cook 35 mins
Great appetizer! Easy to make!
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup cooking oil
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned mixed herbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups thinly sliced small zucchini
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- Beat eggs in bowl. Stir in remaming ingrediats in order given.
- Put in greased 9x13" pan. Bake at 350' for 35 minute Let stand 2 min before cutting.
Pretty much followed the recipe, but did increase the garlic powder to about 3/4 teaspoon! Made for a very nice tasting side dish! Thanks for posting! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]