Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great casserole to take to picnics or camping. It is delicious hot or cold. My husband likes his with a side of pizza sauce.
- 3 cups zucchini, seeded and grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, dry
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread into a 9 X 13 baking pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake 350 for 30-45 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold.