Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have a garden every year and always too much zucchini - so I tried this one day and my husband and 2 boys love this! It's very easy and very good!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 packages brown gravy mix
- 2 cups water
- Brown beef and onion about 3-4 minutes, add zucchini.
- Cook until beef is browned then add gravy mix and water.
- Simmer until zucchini is soft.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
I was looking for a quick and different way to fix zucchini and this was perfect! My husband and kids loved it!
We used to have this when we were kids. It was quick and easy for my mom to make after a long day. I find this a real comfort meal...and something I can whip together quickly for my own family. Also, try adding some stewed tomatoes. Yum!