- 1 cup cut fresh green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced halved zucchini
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place green beans in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp/tender.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl combine beans, kidney beans, zucchini, green pepper and onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vingar, oil, sugar, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Pour over bean mixture; toss to coat.
- Cover and chill until serving.