another way to use your abundance of zucchini
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
BROWNED BUTTER FROSTING
- 1heat oven to 350*.
- 2grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan -- with crisco -- set aside.
- 3beat eggs, sugar and oil in large bowl, with mixer on medium speed --
- 4stir in flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- 5stir in zucchini and pecans and spread in pan.
- 6bake 30-40 minutes or toothpick test.
- 7cool completely on wire rack. about 1 hour --
- 8spread frosting on bars -- decorate with pecan halves if desired.
- 9to prepare BROWNED BUTTER FROSTING:.
- 10heat butter in 4 quart pan over medium heat till light golden brown --
- 11remove from heat and add powdered sugar, vanilla and milk till smooth and spreadable.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Bars With Browned Butter Icing
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.4
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 96.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 42.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g