Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A good summertime treat!
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup coconut
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips or 3⁄4 cup walnuts
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 15 x 10" pan.
- Cream butter until light, then beat in sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixed with baking powder and salt.
- Add zucchini, coconut, and chips or walnuts.
- Spread in pan and bake 40 minutes.
I liked this recipe a great deal. I followed the recioe but added some honey so make it not taste too cake like. I think it turned out perfect! Thanks for the recipe :)
I would not really call these bars!! This was really like a cake when I did it. . . but a good cake! I liked the walnuts and coconut in it.