Recipe by School Chef
I had a lot of zucchini so I decided to create a recipe using a lot of it.
Top Review by FloridaNative
This was quite good - I made half a recipe as I didn't have enough squash for a full recipe. It turned out a little bit runny for me (may have been because I halved the recipe), but the flavor was delicious. DH loved it and mentioned that 3 times during dinner LOL. Will definitely make this again, as it was very quick to put together and pop in the oven. Thanks for posting and glad I chose this recipe to try - made for Spring PAC 2012.
- 1419.54 ml zucchini, shredded
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk
- 236.59 ml flour
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh basil, chopped- (optional)
- 709.77 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter in 9x13-inch pan.
- Beat eggs.
- Add milk.
- Blend dry ingredients together add to wet ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Add cheeses and shredded zucchini, and herbs; blend well.
- Pour into pan with melted butter.
- Bake at 350°F.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a fork comes clean.