I had a lot of zucchini so I decided to create a recipe using a lot of it.
Make and share this Zucchini Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups zucchini, shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped- (optional)
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter in 9x13-inch pan.
- Beat eggs.
- Add milk.
- Blend dry ingredients together add to wet ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Add cheeses and shredded zucchini, and herbs; blend well.
- Pour into pan with melted butter.
- Bake at 350°F.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a fork comes clean.