Lori Lee's Note:
Easy and tasty bar cookies. I got this recipe from another site and made it for the holiday weekend. Very good, chewy and moist. A great way to use the zucchini when it comes into season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Grease a 10 x 13 inch pan, with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Gradually add the eggs, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt: mix well.
- 5Stir in the zucchini, walnuts, and chips.
- 6Batter will be very thick and heavy.
- 7Pour into prepared pan, spread evenly.
- 8Bake 350* for 45-50 minute Watch so they don't get over done.
- 9They will be soft in the middle and harder towards the ends.
- 10Once the edges are away from the sides of pan the cookies will be done.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.4 mg
- Sodium 208.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g