Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy and tasty bar cookies. I got this recipe from another site and made it for the holiday weekend. Very good, chewy and moist. A great way to use the zucchini when it comes into season.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Grease a 10 x 13 inch pan, with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the eggs, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt: mix well.
- Stir in the zucchini, walnuts, and chips.
- Batter will be very thick and heavy.
- Pour into prepared pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 350* for 45-50 minute Watch so they don't get over done.
- They will be soft in the middle and harder towards the ends.
- Once the edges are away from the sides of pan the cookies will be done.