Recipe by Tish
This is a moist bread that could easily be frozen now and used later if desired.
Top Review by Derf
I found this loaf a little heavy, almost too moist and with quite a different taste. Too cinnomony for me but my DH liked it very much. I felt the cinnomon taste obliterated the pumpkin/banana and zucchini, even the large amount of vanilla extract did not come through. Another time I would leave the topping off, perhaps that is what made the cinnomon so overwhelming.In any case DH will enjoy it and that is important!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup real pumpkin (canned)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, grated
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare bread pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- Put aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix flour,baking powder, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, salt, sugar, and evaporated milk together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix pumpkin, mashed banana, zucchini, butter, egg,vanilla extract and water, in a bowl.
- When incorporated add all at once to the flour mixture.
- (Mixture will be stiff).
- Pour into pan and top with mixture of brown sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Put in oven and cook for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from middle.