Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
My MIL sent me this recipe because she knows I have a ton of zucchini coming from my garden.
Top Review by *Shelly*
Too easy and too good. Love that it has only a few, fresh ingredients. I get tired of everything having a can of condensed soup in it! I served with a dollop of sour cream on each serving. Yum!
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup sliced onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer the zucchini, mushrooms, and onions in a lightly greased 1 to 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper, cheese, and basil.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes more or until vegetables are tender.