Prep 5 mins
Cook 22 mins
Quick and easy. This recipe comes from Machias, NY the home of the annual Zucchini Festival. Like the recipe? Come and join us for the annual festival.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs zucchini, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 ounces French-fried onions
- Combine zucchini and butter. Cover and microwave for 10 minutes.
- Add in eggs, and cheese. Stir well. Cover and microwave for 10 minutes.
- Top with onions. Uncover and cook for 2 minutes.