Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
From "RushHour Recipes". (The cooking times are estimated)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs zucchini, cut into small pieces
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook zucchini in microwave until somewhat tender. Place in bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix cheese with onions and eggs and pour over zucchini.
- Dot with butter and bake 25 to 35 minutes.
This was rather nice. I really didn't know what to expect of it. I made it as a main dish but next time it will as a side dish. There's nothing I'd change. Thank you!