- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium apple, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350. Prepare a loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, stir together apple, zucchini, egg, yogurt and honey.
- Add apple mixture to flour mixture and fold until just combined.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake 40-45 minutes.