Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Also makes a good side dish.
- 3 cups thinly sliced unpeeled zucchini (about 4 small)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Mix all the ingredients together and spread in the pan.
- Bake about 25 minutes until golden.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.
- These can be frozen and reheated for about 8 minutes in a 350°F oven.
Delicious, I used an egg as suggested by Baby Kato, but otherwise made as directed. Flavorful and easy appy - I will make these again! Thanks Kim!! I have been trying to get this review posted for 2 weeks now!! **Made for Went to Market 2007**
Wow, what a great flavour these zucchini appetizers had and they were really quick to make. A great way to serve zucchini. Next time I make this I will add an egg to the mixture. Thanks so much for sharing Kim.
My mom makes this as well but calls it zucchini pie. 4 eggs are added and marjoram instead of oregano. The zuchini is greated along with a small onion (no garlic). Mix all together and grease a pie plate. Bake and cut into "pie" pieces. My two toddler daughters love this!