Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These tasty little zucchini treats are good hot or at room temperature. I got the recipe from a friend who brought them to work. I love them and hope you will too!
- 3 cups small zucchini, thinly sliced (about 4 small)
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram or 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, lighted beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 X 13 cake pan.
- Mix all ingredients and spread in pan.
- Bake until golden brown on top, about 25 into pieces.
- Cut into pieces about 2 x 1 inch. Makes about 4 dozen appetizers.