Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
For all the zucchini lovers. This is great for any occasion.
- 3 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram or 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 35o degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into 2x1 inch pieces.
- Serve hot.
I made this this morning for a potluck dinner at our church and it disappeared! I added a little more salt and substituted chedder and monterey jack cheese for the parmesan.Yummy!
I love this stuff I have been making it for years, it is so yummy!
Everyone loved it especially my year old grandson....