Recipe by Rainberry Blues
Yummy! Tastes a bit like quiche, but you don't have to fuss with a crust. Just mix everything and bake.
Top Review by Krissy-P
Very GOOD,I did adjust to my families diet which meant, doubling the recipe,exchanging 1/2 the oil for milk,and using Egg beaters instead of eggs.I used low fat cheese(15%m.f.)The fat content was significantly lowered and the kids fought over who gets the outside pieces!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1 medium carrot, shredded