Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
My aunt made these the other day for my grandfather's birthday - delicious!
- 2 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped (or 1/2 tsp garlic powder)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into greased pan OR 18 greased cupcake pan.
- Bake until golden brown (1 hour for pan, 35 minutes for cupcakes).
I made these this evening just as recipe was written, AWESOME! I think next time I will use yellow squash and zuchinni mix, and I think I'll add some mozzerella cheese along with the parmesan! I will be making this again! Thanks for sharing! :)